You’ve heard about the benefits of replacing your home’s windows with newer, more advanced windows that are made with materials that are stronger and designed to be more energy-efficient. But will you really see any benefit from an investment in new windows? The short answer is “Yes!”
Here are the top six reasons why replacing your windows is a good investment in the future of your home and family.
- SAVE MONEY ON HEATING AND COOLING – According to the U.S. Department of Energy, a typical home can lose 30% or more of the energy it takes to heat and cool the home through inefficient doors and windows. That means almost one-third of the money you spend on energy bills is wasted. Sealing off this energy loss with thermally efficient replacement windows is a long-term way to reduce your monthly utility bills and to keep energy use at a minimum. Good for the environment, good for your wallet!
- BE MORE COMFORTABLE AT HOME – If you get chilly enough to put on a sweater inside your home during the winter, the culprit may be drafty windows. Do you ever notice your drapes moving gently in the breeze, even though your windows are closed? That is cold air seeping in through your window glass and frame. Do your windows get coated with condensation or fog up? That’s chilly air transferring in through the glass. You won’t have to put up with these uncomfortable conditions once you install energy-efficient replacement windows.
- MAKE YOUR HOME LOOK BETTER – New windows offer great options in frame styles and materials that can greatly improve the aesthetic value of your home, both inside and out. Most replacement windows also offer more expansive glass areas for a bigger and better view of the world.
- EASE OF OPERATION – Modern windows are much easier to operate than the old wood-frame or aluminum windows that rattled all winter and got stuck in the summer’s humidity. Advanced materials ensure smooth operation for years and years.
- REDUCE MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS – Vinyl, fiberglass, or composite frame windows do not need to be scraped and painted every few years. They retain their great looks with just a simple wipe-down. Plus, many new windows feature easy-to-use tilt-in frames that make cleaning a snap.
- ENHANCE THE VALUE OF YOUR HOME – Installing quality windows is consistently ranked among the best home improvement values in terms of return on investment. New windows make your home more attractive and appealing.
Here at Amazing Exteriors, we have installed thousands of windows and created a safer, more comfortable, and more energy-efficient home for countless customers.!” They are all enjoying the benefits of more attractive, better functioning, and more energy-efficient windows.
Contact Amazing Exteriors for the Best Window Replacement!
Find out more about your window replacement options by calling us at (817) 756-4004 to get a free replacement window estimate.