Neighborhood Marketing Director
Amazing Exteriors Dallas
Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
$90,000 – $150,000 a year
Amazing Exteriors of Dallas is expanding rapidly. We are seeking a top-performing Neighborhood Marketing Manager to help us keep our Sales and Installation teams booked to capacity. Do you regularly meet or exceed management goals within budget and deadlines? Are you ready to take your career and earnings potential to the next level?
The leader we are looking for will manage all aspects of our neighborhood marketing teams in the Dallas – Ft. Worth metroplex area. If you have experience building top performing teams, the ability to lead, recruit, train and motivate while administering to your growing department’s needs, this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING | THE ROLE
- Manage teams with a direct hands-on approach, provide motivation and coaching to help team reach daily, weekly and monthly goals.
- Recruit, hire, and train team members.
- Oversees all field activities including training, role playing, daily meetings, field supervision and motivating team members.
- Create and develop the culture of the team, through personal role modeling desired behaviors and techniques.
- Monitor and coach every team member to ensure they are following proper procedures, scripts and customer service guidelines.
- In partnership with Marketing leadership team, participates in the creation of an annual budget.
- Administrative tasks include: coordinating logistics with mapping and tracking, permit logistics, script and flyer maintenance, organizing field lead sheets, verifying / validating leads gathered during each shift.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR | QUALIFICATIONS:
- -High School diploma, College degree preferred
- -Requires 2+ years management experience
- -Valid Driver’s license with a clean driving record
- -Excellent training and coaching skills
- -Requires weekend work
- -Ability to think strategically, with strong project management skills, including attention to detail
- -Strong verbal and written communication skills
- -Ability to self-manage resources (time and budget) to achieve objectives
- -Ability to analyze program effectiveness
- -Ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills
- -Demonstrated ability in Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU | BENEFITS
- -Competitive salary + bonus
- -Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
-Job Type: Full-time