The workmanship and the details, it’s just perfect. I did a lot of research, I went with Amazing Exteriors, and I’m so glad that I did. I would recommend them to anyone.
Outside Sales Contractor Development
We are seeking to add to our growing business an outside sales, business development role. The Contractor Sales role, will service as primary contact for the service of existing contractor accounts as well as develop new repeat customer accounts.
We are Amazing Exteriors of Dallas and have been in business for over 35 years in the Texas home improvements industry. Amazing Exteriors carries Marvin Windows and Doors and is one of only 5 dealers in the United States that offers all Marvin product lines.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience in outside sales directly to contractors, builders, and remodelers in the Dallas-Fort Worth market area.
Our outside sales person will work directly with contractors to build relationships and fulfill their window and door needs, present new product offerings, service existing accounts, quote jobs from take-offs, visit job sites, network with local builders, contractors, remodelers, and cold-call on new accounts by phone, email, and in person.
Amazing will provide warm leads from our marketing efforts, membership support in various builder networking organizations, product literature, product samples, and whatever sales materials are needed to help our representative succeed at servicing existing clients and reaching new clients through their networking efforts.
This is a great opportunity for the right person.
- High school or equivalent, bachelors in construction, engineering, building technology preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience in outside sales, building supply, or like services direct to contractors.
- Preferred: knowledge of fenestration industry, construction, contractor business needs.
- Reliable transportation.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Ability to pass drug, and background screening prior to hire.
- Ability to cold call for new business by phone and in person.
- Base salary provided.
- Commission on new and repeat customer sales.
- Bonuses on monthly/annual sales volume.
- Sales incentive trips.
- After minimum goals reached, expense allowance.
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance, after 60 day full-time employment.
- 2 weeks paid vacation annually following qualifying period.
- Paid holidays per company schedule.
- Extensive training in sales process, quoting, and Marvin Product lines.
- Expected total compensation at quota first year $120k+.
- No cap on commissions, after customer base built, expected $200k+ annually.
Apply with resume and references.
Note: If you have not worked with contractors, as a contractor, or have no experience in the building industry please do not apply.