If you’re considering replacing your windows you will be faced with a variety of frame materials from which to choose. From wood to fiberglass to vinyl, you’re looking at a lot of options. But here’s why we think fiberglass is the best choice for window replacement in Texas.
Vinyl has many benefits. Not only is it low maintenance and easy to clean, this energy-efficient material never needs to be painted, stained or refinished like wood does. Strength and durability are added thanks to fully welded sashes and frames, resulting in a cost-effective, energy efficient and eco-friendly Texas replacement window option.
Fiberglass is a great alternative to other types of window materials due to its low price point and high energy efficiency, which can offer you tax incentives. It’s made from fiberglass, which boasts a high R-value for significant insulation. Let’s go over some more advantages of fiberglass windows and why they’re a better choice.
Fiberglass replacement windows are a wise choice because they…
- Have Lower Energy Costs: Fiberglass windows lock in heat during winter and lock it out in summer, which reduces your reliance on heating and air conditioning usage. You are more comfortable yet pay less in energy bills.
- Have Low-Maintenance Requirements: You never have to paint another window frame again! They don’t have to be scraped, painted, stained or refinished, plus fiberglass windows are almost 100% scratch free. They’re easy to clean with just some soap and water. And because they’re so weather resistant, they don’t age as quickly as other materials.
- Are Affordable: As the least expensive of all window materials, vinyl still maintains a high quality, durable strength that won’t rust. You can even qualify for a tax credit depending on the model you get and how energy efficient it is.
- Are Durable: Fiberglass frames are strong, durable, and impact resistant.
- Come in a Variety of Choices: They’re available in many colors, sizes, and styles, and can be customized according to specifications. Choose from anything from awning and picture to bay and bow windows. You can even choose fiberglass sliding patio doors or French doors.
In the end, there’s no one-size-fits-all when deciding which vinyl windows are best for your Texas home. New technologies over the years have propelled fiberglass to the forefront in terms of reputation in enhancing home improvements.
So, if you’re contemplating new replacement windows, just remember that you can’t go wrong with fiberglass! Your window installation professional in Texas can guide you as to the right window style and type that will give you the longest lasting lifespan possible. Your windows are only as good as the installer who puts them in…that’s why you get peace of mind with our techniques, products and warranties.
Contact Amazing Exteriors for the Best Windows in Texas
To learn more about why fiberglass is the best choice for window replacement in Texas, contact us today at 512-428-8417.